Tuesday 20 September 2011

Day 30

No more spotting. Back pain slightly better and stomach much more normal. Nipples tender and swollen. Abdomen seems distended, increased appetite and very tired. Hoping the lack of further spotting is a good sign although I am very cautious about getting excited and happy as I fear it will make it even more difficult if something were to go wrong. OH commented on how I was "a bag of hormones!" I said we should be glad of that, he replied "Of course I am." How sweet. Keep thinking how much of a perfect time it is to be pregnant being over Winter and having Christmas, a holiday and a wedding to fit in beforehand therefore hopefully time moving more quickly. I just pray all is well and I ge4t to grow a big fat tummy and have a child (or two) by this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment