Wednesday 14 September 2011

Day 24

Nipples feel back to normal and I feel even sadder. OH says I "cannot be pleased" as I should be glad we have come this far without a bleed meaning treatment has the potential to work. He also says we cannot give up hope this cycle but I already have. I feel miserable and resentful of all these lucky women with babies on the way or those who are Mums already. At work today some wacky colleague (who I don't normally work with and won't work with again) spoke of how she had been sick last night and this led her into thinking today she may be pregnant. She proceeded to do a pregnancy test then came out declaring she was happily "fetus free!" This felt like trivialising the whole getting pregnant scenario and for me today was not a good day for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment