Saturday 10 September 2011

Day 20

I am now realising that my symptoms are more than likely related to the ovitrelle injection still being in my system. Since HCG is the pregnancy hormone and is the active ingredient it is reasonable to expect the symptoms I am experiencing as side effects. It so much plays with your head though. Today I am in the head frame that I am not pregnant and will have to undergo numerous unsuccessful cycles of IUI and eventually IVF. I am already worried about the next IUI cycle potentially having to be adandoned and how I will cope being on another waiting list for IVF or alternatively how I will convince OH to go private. I need to bring myself back into the here and now. Enjoy the present moment. Nothing can be solved through worrying and in face in could be detrimental to my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment